Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ways To Be Positive At Work

During one of my train rides to town, I happened to notice that many passengers, presumably on the way to work are wearing common expressions which mostly translates into "It's-going-to-be-a-boring-day-at-work" or "I'm-dreading-of-going-to-work" to me.

Why do we have to be so negative about going to work, I thought to myself? Is it because of the people? The environment? The Job? Or even ourselves?

We can't change people around us, the environment nor the job. But we can change ourselves!

So, I'm going to share a few ways that we can change our negative vibes into positive ones. To prevent the Great Wall of Text, I have complied it into an appealing poster instead ☺

Resources extracted partially from eHow and Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment